Aloha Thunder Hours
Monday – Friday 3PM – 7PM
Saturday/Sunday 12 noon – 7pm
You can just ‘show up, sign up, and drop in.
Please print out and sign the liability waiver to speed up processing upon arrival.
Aloha Thunder - First Inflatable Water Slide in Saint Louis, Missouri
For the first time in St. Louis, you can feel the excitement of inflatable water slide. Aloha Mini Golf & Shave Ice is adding the wonder of a water slide to its shaved ices and amusement park. Now playing golf, enjoying shaved ice and experiencing a water slide full of surprises, is now possible at one place: Aloha. You can refresh your mind and body after the game of golf with an exciting trip to the water world. Aloha has got not just a water slide; it is inflatable water slide that mesmerizes your senses to the maximum leaving you with a feeling of trying it once again. Once you step into the world of this water slide, then all else is gone, and your mind feels exaggerated, transforming itself into a brand new world of exhilaration and delirium. It makes you feel as light as a bird that can fly with both its wings without any interference of gravity.
As you know Aloha Mini Golf & Shave Ice is the only place where you can enjoy inflatable water slide in St. Louis area, we encourage you to book the slide straight away because the more you wait the more you’ll have to wait as people of Saint Louis are very excited to enjoy their ride.
Also, keep in mind some of the essential points to avoid any risk of tarnishing your memorable time with your loved ones. Observe these tips before you start your zero gravity water trip in our water slide:
- No guest are ALLOWED without a wristband
- Wristbands are available at cashier the window
- This is an extreme amusement ride. It is impossible to guarantee your safety on this ride
- Ride at your own risk
- All guests are required to sign a waiver before riding
- 13 years and older. Guests under 18 must provide an additional waiver from a parent or legal guardian
- Guests must follow the rules and directions of the staff at all times
- Must be at least 50” tall to ride Aloha Thunder
- Weight limits: Minimum 95 pounds / Maximum 270 pounds
- Aloha Thunder reserves the right to remove a guest from the ride for any reason at any time, if necessary
- Aloha Thunder will evacuate the ride and close IMMEDIATELY if sustained wind speeds exceed 18 mph, or if a structural failure occurs.
Just keep in mind these useful life tips and enjoy tour tremendous ride on inflatable water slide at Aloha mini golf club. We are sure you will love this unique sensation. Take out time for this type of experience to recreate yourself back into the thrill of life.
Our inflatable water slide that is designed technically for the excitement and water lovers. It has water all over its body along with specially designed cushions to let you enjoy without any risk.
Here are some of the salient features of our inflatable water slide available only at Aloha:
- Expandable design with maximum compatibility
- Improvised water drain system
- Systemized water recovery and recycle system
- Soft and tubular structure with maximum support
- Freshwater pool with secure drop zone
- Constant air supply with sealed air management
- Light and advanced air cushions for landing
- Multi-environment facility
- Human-friendly cushion pressurization structure
- Supportive side lane with air-filled cushions
- Convenient transportability and mobility
- Perfectly balanced pressurization
Due to these and many more unusual features of this magical water slide, Aloha has introduced its thrill to the people of St. Louis for the very first time. Come and visit our Aloha mini golf club and experience a new era of water stir.